Call for Paper
The 8th ICISPE on Digital Technology in Socio-Political Reform,
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Demanding Sustainable Social, Business
and Political Reforms: Digital Technology
and its Application in Current Socio-Political Issues
3-4 October, 2023
The theme of the Conference is “Demanding Sustainable Social, Business and Political Reforms: Digital Technology and its Application in Current Socio-Political Issues”. The sub-themes consist of:
- Digital Public Service Management and Social Transformation
- Smart City, Thematic Bureaucracy Reform and Sustainability
- Mass Media and Communication in the Digital Era
- Strategic Communication in the Digital Era
- Digital Business Sustainability, Tourism and Green Business
- Bridging Transformation between Business and Social Objectives
- Business Policy and Corporate Governance
- Digital Politics, Democracy, Bureaucracy and Election in the
There are estimated to be 100 presenters and 150 total participants consist of academics and practitioners who have interest in sociopolitics issues in Indonesia. All papers that qualified with the requirements will be presented
in the plenary session or parallel class discussion, and the participants who are not presenting their paper will be active participants in the ongoing discussion.
- The topic for the paper must follow the theme or sub themes of the 8th ICISPE.
- The maximum length of the paper is 3.500-4.500 words, including abstract, tables, pictures and references.
- Abstract should not be more than 200 words and should be equipped with three keywords.
- The paper must be written in English and uses Microsoft Word with font: Times New Roman 12, paper size A4 and line spacing 1.
- Originality is obligatory, hence the paper should have never been presented before in any seminar or published in any periodic or journal.
June 19th - August 3rd, 2023
Registration and abstract submission
August 15th, 2023
Notification of abstract acceptance
September 13rd, 2023
Full paper submission
3-4 October, 2023
International Conference Date
3-4 October, 2023 (Jakarta Time)
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Diponegoro Prof. Sudarto, S.H., Tembalang – Semarang 1269 Telephone: +62 24 7465407 Fax: +62 24 7465405.
- Online by Zoom (will be provided later).